Digilent is now a proud distributor of Measurement Computing Corporation (MCC) DAQ and data logging products. MCC is a leading supplier of data acquisition solutions that are easy-to-use, easy-to-integrate, and easy-to-support.
The MCC WebDAQ 904 is a stand-alone, universal input data logger designed for remote monitoring and control. All the intelligence is built into the WebDAQ, eliminating the need for a PC or additional software. By using the embedded WebDAQ web server, users can easily configure simple or sophisticated applications, log data, update digital outputs and/or send notifications based on alarm conditions, and view real-time data from any location and any device with a web browser. The WebDAQ 904 performs high-accuracy measurements from up to four analog inputs. Users can measure several signals from sensors such as strain gauges, RTDs, thermocouples, and load cells. Four isolated digital bits can be used as trigger inputs or alarm outputs. Housed in a heavy-duty chassis, the WebDAQ 904 is rugged enough for industrial applications.
There are three devices in the WebDAQ Series. Devices are available to log multiple signal types including voltage (up to +/-60 V), thermocouples, IEPE-based sensors like accelerometers, current, RTDs, resistance, and bridge-based sensors.
- Four simultaneous analog inputs
- Support for voltage (up to ±60 V), current, RTD, thermocouples, resistance, and bridge-based sensors
- 24-bit A/D converter
- Up to 100 S/s/ch sample rate
- Log data to internal storage or mapped network storage
- Internal 3GB memory – optional SD card, and USB slots
- Built-in web server allows access from any device with a web browser
- Alarming and notifications with email and SMS messaging
- Export data to csv, UFF, or binary for other applications
- Easy, flexible task scheduling
- No driver software to install
- WiFi support (WiFi dongle is not included)
- Ethernet port for connecting to a network or PC
- Four digital I/O for triggers and alarms
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8471.80.9000
- ECCN: EAR99