Digilent is now a proud distributor of Measurement Computing Corporation (MCC) DAQ and data logging products. MCC is a leading supplier of data acquisition solutions that are easy-to-use, easy-to-integrate, and easy-to-support.
The DT9816-S provides separate A/D converters per channel and eliminates the phase shift between signals, allowing you to correlate simultaneous measurements of multiple inputs. The per channel sample rate, in this case, is the maximum rate of the sample clock (750 kS/s for the DT9816-S). The aggregate total throughput is the number of channels times the per channel throughput.
Software support includes QuickDAQ, an out-of-the-box application for data logging, visualization, and signal generation. Data can be viewed in real-time or post-acquisition on user-configurable displays. Drivers are included for the most popular applications and programming languages including Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®.NET, DASYLab®, LabVIEW™, and Linux®.
- Ultimate flexibility with 6 analog inputs, 8 digital I/O, and one 32-bit counter timer
- 16-bit resolution
- Independent subsystem operation at sample rates up to 750 kS/s per channel
- Simultaneous analog inputs
- Signal range of ±10 V on both the analog input and analog output
- Generate sine, rectangle, triangle, or DC waveforms with the analog outputs
- Three versions of digital I/O modules: isolated, nonisolated, and high current drive
- Perform event counting, frequency measurement, edge-to-edge measurement, and rate generation
- Shielded, rugged enclosure for noise immunity, with built-in screw terminals
- Easy signal connections on the DT9812-10V-OEM with two 20-pin connectors for all I/O signals
- All modules run off USB power supply, no external power supply needed
- Includes free QuickDAQ software to get up and running quickly (does not support DIO)