The 40-612B (PXI) and 42-612B (PXIe) Very High Density Versatile Multiplexer module features a wide range of software selectable switching configurations. It is especially useful where a number of high density multiplexers are required with the option of easily altering the channel count as a test system evolves. Typical applications include signal routing in ATE and data acquisition systems. The 40-612 module uses high quality electro-mechanical relays, connections are made via a front panel 160 pin DIN41612 connector.
The module can be software configured into one of a large number of different multiplexer modes. Relays allow the multiplexer banks to be set in 1 or 2 pole mode and inter-bank switching enables the channel count to be increased up to a maximum of 128.
- Versatile Multiplexer – For Now And The Future
- Available as PXI or PXIe Modules
- Flexible Software Configured Architecture Can be Set to Different Configurations as Needs Change
- 8-Bank 8-Channel 2-Pole Multiplexers, 1-Pole Selection, Inter-bank Connection & Isolation Switching
- Many Different Configurations up to a Single 128-Channel 1-Pole Multiplexer
- Maximum Current 2A Hot or Cold Switching
- Switch up to 300VDC/250VAC and up to 60W Max Power
- Isolation Switches Reduce Capacitive Loading in Large Systems
- Drivers supplied for Windows and Linux, plus support for Real-time systems
- Supported by PXI or LXI Chassis
- Supported by eBIRST Switching System Test Tools
- 3 Year Warranty
Estimated delivery is 20 to 40 working days
* Note: Product image above may be a different model in this range and is for illustrative purposes only