The highest density single slot PXI reed relay matrix module on the market today. This range also includes a 33×16 and 66×8 reed relay matrices with 1-pole switching. They are constructed using high reliability sputtered ruthenium reed relays, offering >10e9 operations to give maximum switching confidence with long life and stable contact resistance.
Typical applications include signal routing in Functional ATE and data acquisition systems.
Front Panel Connector
This product is based on the obsolete Molex LFH series connector that has been superseded by a Pickering commissioned form, fit, function equivalent. The new connector series is 100% compatible with the Molex connectors allowing either gender of Pickering connector to mate with the corresponding Molex part without issue.
Click here for more information.
- Uses high reliability Pickering ruthenium reed relays for maximum performance
- Minimizes cost using partially populated configurations – available for all models in this range
- Switch up to 150Volts, 0.5A with 10W max power
- Fast operating speed <300us
- VISA, IVI and Kerneldrivers supplied for Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Ease of maintenance & repair through the use of leaded relays
- eBIRST Switching System Test Tools
- 3 year warranty